In partnership with Sainsbury’s, Netto have opened its first discounter store in the UK since selling its stores to Asda in 2010.
The new store located in Leeds features:
- 2,000 SKUs
- Three tiered private label structure - “Premieur” (a premium range), “Easy” (an UK-specific everyday range), as well as its standard private label range.
- An in-store bakery, highlighting Danish roots, includes traditional pastries, tom's chocolate turtles, herring in curry sauce and blue cheese.
- Fresh meat & produce and seasonal fruits & vegetables
- Weekly 'Spot Deals' on 60 branded food and non-food items
- Over 100 most popular international brands including LEGO.
Netto plans to open five stores in November followed by 10 more openings before summer 2015.